Thursday, January 8, 2015

Slutty/ Keep yo' Legs Shut Brownies

You will soon learn my baked goods all have interesting names (minus the swirl ones I previously posted, each flavor has a different name). The names come from a person, emotion, or ingredient, and ALWAYS have a story attached. Most of the time, you really don't want to know the story considering I'm an angry baker. These originally were named slutty brownies when I found them on 8,000 Pinterest pages, but leaving out the Oreo's and donning them "keep yo' legs shut" was all me!



What you need:
Brownie batter (from a box, scratch, the moon, whatever as long as it bakes at 350 degrees)
Chocolate chip cookie dough (same principle as above, peanut butter cookie is good too)
Oreo's (if you want it slutty ;D  )
A 8x8 baking dish (I love Pyrex, especially vintage milk glass,but its whatever you've got)
cooking spray

What to do:
1. Spray your pan. you can coat it with butter or margarine instead, but I get too excited for that.

2. Press cookie dough into pan,making sure it even.

3. Layer Oreo's, or just eat them and go to step 4

4. Pour brownie batter over everything and bake according to brownies instructions.If the recipe says 350 for 15 minutes,go with it.

5. Try to let them cool before eating them. I may be guilty of eating them out of the pan with a spoon....maybe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment